Dr. Narasimhaiah Srinivasaiah’s mission statement is to build a colorectal, pelvic and peritoneal oncology unit of repute in India. In addition, provide organ specific sub-specialty care for colorectal services. Dr. Srinivasaiah is skilled in colorectal disorders and their treatment using state of the art technology which includes laparoscopic surgery, robotic colorectal surgery and excision of rectal, anal and pelvic cancers. To know more about Dr. Srinivasaiah’s services, read below:
Expert Second Opinion
5000 INR (120 mts)
Humbled to have had the basic as well as advanced training in colo-rectal surgery. Me training has band across various continents. Have been training expert opinion/ second opinion for a few years now. This is not my area of subspecialty Colorectal Surgery. Both for non-cancerous conditions. Decision making is a very important aspect of the Clinical Care. I have been privileged to have been Research scholar on decision making in Surgery.
Medico - Legal Opinion
25000 INR / case
I have been privileged to be part of providing medical legal opinions in the United Kingdom. Also hold the knowledge and skills to provide expert witnesses for insurance companies as well as a legal forms. To help with the process in India, I have also qualified in medical law and Ethics from the national law school of India University.
Expert talk / Health talk /
20000 / hr
There have been into healthcare and awareness talks for the best part of 2 decades. A number of these are available on health, Wellness. Illness and its prevention on the Internet. I provide B2B Services on topics relevant to health care.
5000 / Visit
The culture of home visits as faded away in the current practice. However, there are instances when home visits her Vital from the patient as well as a Clinician point of view. This might be in terms of emergencies or in a postoperative period where the logistics makes it difficult for the patient to visit the Centre of care. To bring the expertise closer to home, home visits is a service we provide based on the availability and need.
- Obstructive Defecation Syndrome
- Prolapse Surgery (Perineal and Abdominal)
- Obstetric Injuries
- Sphincter Repairs
- Recto-vaginal Fistula
- Open Colonic Complete Mesocolic Excision (CME)
- Anterior Resection for Rectal Cancer
- Rectal Total Mesorectal Excision (TME)
- Abdominoperineal Resection (APER)
- Laparoscopic, Single-Incision Laparoscopic Surgery (SILS) & Robotic Resections
- Transanal Total Mesorectal Excision (TaTME), Transanal Endoscopic Microsurgery (TEMS) and Transanal Excisions
- E-LAPER / Extra-Levator Abdominoperineal Excision of The Rectum
- Anterior Pelvic Exenteration
- Central, Posterior and Total Pelvic Exenteration
- Low and High Sacrectomies
- Lateral Sidewall Excision
- Lymphadenectomies (Lateral Pelvic and Groin)
If you wish to be advised on the most appropriate treatment, please call to schedule an appointment or click to request an appointment online.